About this course
In this course participants will be introduced to Lean Construction. From the origins and the history to the explanation of the essential methods and terms, you will find everything you need to get started. Since 1991 Lean pioneers have been applying methods in construction, with increasing success.
This course offers an ideal overview for yourself, or for your employees, subcontractors or anyone who is concerned with the subject.
Benefits of this course
- Quick and compact entry into Lean Construction
- A comprehensive overview of the methods and tools used in construction
- An in-depth introduction to the most important tools
- The argument for the advantages of introducing Lean Construction
- Tools for the planning and execution phase